To maintain the beauty, function and harmony of your smile, our doctors provide you with the most thorough dental examination possible.
Whether your desire is to enhance your smile, improve the function of your bite or simply to maintain the health of your mouth, our examination process will answer all of your questions and explore the possibilities available to you with today’s dentistry.
Your Comprehensive Exam will consist of:
- Review of your health history
- Oral cancer screening
- Periodontal (gum) condition evaluation
- TMJ/Neuromuscular work-up
- Charting of existing dental restorations (existing decay; old, broken fillings; old, broken down crowns and caps; any fractures)
- A complete set of x-rays (and/or Digital Scan)
- A Cosmetic Smile Analysis
Upon gathering all of our necessary information, we will provide you with a financial estimate for your treatment plan so that you will know what to expect before any treatment is performed.